Chicken Thighs Stuffed with Spinach
- 1/2 C mayonnaise
- 3 C fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1/4 C pine nuts
- 1 C ricotta cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 thighs, skinless & boneless
- 4 slices bacon
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Flatten thighs to about 3/8" thick, so that they can be rolled
- In medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, spinach, pine nuts, ricotta, garlic, salt & pepper until well blended. Set aside.
- Spoon mixture onto thighs. Wrap each one with a piece of bacon, and secure with a toothpick. Place in a shallow baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in oven for 1 hour, or until chicken is at 165 F.