- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 C freshly grated parmesan
- 1 tsp Montreal seasoning
- 1/3 tsp paprika
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 lemon
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Coat a baking dish with a thin layer of olive oil.
- Place chicken breast inside a ziploc bag and pound with a meat mallet until breast is about 1/2" thick. Don't pound too long or hard, or the breast will start to fall apart. Cut slits across each breast about 1/2 through.
- Mix mayo, Montreal seasoning, paprika, and garlic powder. Then stir in grated parmesan. Spread evenly over tops of chicken breasts.
- Bake chicken for 35 to 40 minutes, until internal temp is 165 F. Since there will be some liquid at the bottom of the baking dish, transfer the chicken to a serving dish. Squeeze juice from half lemon over chicken breasts.