- 1 lb. pork chops, preferably 2 chops about 3/4" thick
- 1 Cup mild salsa
- Turmeric - 1 tsp.
- 1 Lime
- Olive Oil - 1 tblsp.
- Montreal steak seasoning
- Coat both sides of chops with steak seasoning
- Marinate chops in salsa & turmeric at room temperature for 1 hour
- Bake at 300 deg. for about 45 min.
- Bake at 375 deg. for about 15 min., until internal temp reaches 145-150 deg.
- Heat cast iron skillet on high; don't burn olive oil.
- Sear chops about 3-4 minutes on each side. As 2nd side is searing, add salsa on top of chops. Add juice of 1 lime. Internal temp should be around 155, slightly pink.